Updated: Apr 5
What you need....
8 (8 oz) cans croissant dough (in sheets or cut)
1/2 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cinnadust or cinnamon sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 (8 oz) block cream cheese
1 stick unsalted butter
How to make this...
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- spray your bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Open and unroll croissant dough sheets.
- cut sheets into 8 squares (if you have the precut dough, just skip this part)
- place a tablespoon of cream cheese on each square.
- sprinkle a pinch of cinnadust on each piece of cream cheese.
- fold each square up into the center and roll into a ball. Try to keep the cream cheese in the center.
- toss the pastry balls in the remainning Cinnadust, save the unused dust.
_ place pastry balls into the Bundt pan.
- place brown sugar, butter and remaining dust in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute and whisk.
- pour this mixture over the the pastry balls.
- bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- turn the monkey bread out of the pan after it cools for 20 minutes.